We don't get the day off and there isn't a moment of silence. Just that text right there.
Who are these patriots? The people that died? The people that fought back on the American Airlines flight? Or all our soldiers that have died since?
Or could these calendars be manufactured by Al-Qaida as some big joke. Where by "Patriots" they mean the terrorists themselves.
I think today is a day to mourn.
- Mourn the loss of security the U.S. felt before then.
- Mourn the loss of what little faith Americans had left in their government.
- Mourn the loss of safety U.S. citizens felt when traveling to other countries.
- Mourn the loss of rights pride real Muslims felt because of the terrorist's actions.
- Mourn the loss of self-respect after so many movies and books set out to make money off the event.
- Mourn the loss of the better world our children would have had.