Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Friday Meme

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn’t think I’d like was Wicked. We really got lucky with the cast of incredibly perfect voice talents.

2. Tuna Caserole is a recipe (my wife) recently made that was delicious!

3. It’s time for Halloween decorations and candy!

4. Soda and fruit juices (are) quite refreshing. You should try them instead of alcohol once in a while, your belly will thank you.

5. If I never hear the word pancreas again, it’ll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a carefree life, and on the other was confrontation.

7. And as for the weekend tonight I’m looking forward to completing work on the tile, tomorrow my plans include a 7:30 a.m. soccer game, perhaps some backyard work, Big Lots for some decorative lights, entertainment room cleaning, garage cleaning and other stuff, and Sunday, I want to perhaps relax but I'm sure I will be working.

Fill in the blanks on your own blog, then post a link to it here so we can all go visit yours to read and comment.

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn’t think I’d like was .

2. is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It’s time for

4. is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word again, it’ll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was , and on the other was

7. And as for the weekend tonight I’m looking forward to tomorrow my plans include and Sunday, I want to .

1 comment:

Iris said...

My blog is private, so I will do it here:


1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn’t think I’d like was La Boheme Opera, which I saw in Junior HS during a field trip. I really enjoyed the theater setting, the atmosphere and the incredible singing!

2. Baked fried chicken is a recipe I recently made that was delicious!

3. It’s time for my daily trip to the gym. But first! I must finish my lentil soup.

4. Ice cold water with a squeeze of lemon is quite refreshing. But not as refreshing as waking up from a nightmare and being able to snuggle with my man to get over it.

5. If I never hear the word "financial crisis" again, it’ll be too soon. Well that was two words.

6. To one side of the curving road was the dieting for the sake of weight loss, and on the other was dieting for the sake of being healthy.

7. And as for the weekend tonight I’m looking forward to starting my weekend chores tomorrow my plans include some light gardening and Sunday, I want to feel accomplished with all of my weekend tasks.