9 Layers - A Gigantic Meme I copied from Leah Friesen.
A meme to peel away the layers of you.
– Name: HektikLyfe. Yep. That's all you're getting.
– Birth date: Summertime.
– Birthplace: Hollywood. Seriously.
– Current Location: Somewhere in San Bernardino County.
– Eye Color: Brown.
– Hair Color: Brown.
– Height: 5'9"
– Righty or Lefty: Right-handed.
– Zodiac Sign: Meh.
– Your heritage: Define "heritage." My blood comes from all over.
– The shoes you wore today: K-Swiss.
– Your weakness: Games and electronics.
– Your fears: Injured or endangered family. Poverty. Failure.
– Your perfect pizza: Thick bread crust, no oil. Ham.
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Like not likely. Duh. Rich. I would like to live my life not work it.
– Your most overused phrase on messengers: LOL. People so rarely actually LOL.
– Your first waking thoughts: I wonder if I could sleep 5 more minutes.
– Your best physical feature: I have a terrible EGO. I guess my eyelashes. I don't like them but girls seem to compliment/hate them more often than anything else.
– Your most missed memory: I don't understand this question. If I miss the memory than it is gone. If the memory is gone how could I remember to miss it? Hmmm, I guess I wish I could remember what it felt like to not have worries as a kid.
– Pepsi or Coke: Coke. I miss it. I gave up on all caffeinated drinks. Pepsi was too sweet.
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King hands down. McDonald's made me sick. Not thanks McFreezerburn burger.
– Single or group dates: Tough choice. I like practicing my social skills but I also LOVE spending time with my wife just laughing at the world. I like them both but prefer the time alone with my wife.
– Adidas or Nike: Neither. They are both over-priced. $80 for shoes, please! I'll stick to budget "last-years model" Lugz and K-Swiss.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. No Tea for me.
– Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla for ice cream, chocolate for candy.
– Cappuccino or coffee: Neither. No caffeine for me.
– Smoke: Never.
– Cuss: Every day.
– Sing: Only when I'm very, VERY alone and usually very overacted to the radio in a mockery of today's anorexic "artists."
– Take a shower everyday: Who doesn't? Please stay far away from me. Sometimes twice. (OCD)
– Do you think you’ve been in love: Now that I've been married, I know that I hadn't truly been in love before.
– Want to go to college: Not again. No thanks. I'll keep my money.
– Liked high school: Hated every moment of it.
– Want to get married: Only to my wife again.
– Believe in yourself: Not much.
– Get motion sickness: Only when I'm not driving.
– Think you’re attractive: Not at all.
– Think you’re a health freak: Not a freak but I am aware when I start to develop a ponch. No more In-N-Out!
– Get along with your parent(s): Mostly.
– Like thunderstorms: Not since we bought a home. Now I worry. Water erodes.
– Play an instrument: Not a real one. I can play the crap out of my Rock Band drums and pluck and my old acoustic guitar. (RIP)
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: Haven't taken NyQuil this month so no.
– Smoked: Again, never.
– Done a drug: Only aspirin.
– Made Out: None of your business.
– Gone on a date: Of course.
– Gone to the mall?: Yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: WTF? Who does this? Dang. Fat.
– Eaten sushi: Nope.
– Been on stage: Yes.
– Been dumped: I hope not.
– Gone skating: Not in the past month. Been a couple of years since we've been ice skating.
– Made homemade cookies: I don't think I've ever done this.
– Gone skinny dipping: Only in the tub.
– Dyed your hair: I don't plan on it.
– Stolen Anything: Hmmm, do tiny salt packets from restaurants count?
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Only jokingly. We didn't actually do the removal of clothing. It was strip Monopoly and no one removed anything. We just called it that.
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: I wouldn't say trashed but I believe I was 15 when I realized that perhaps I was too young to be drunk. That's when I quit alcohol forever.
– Been caught “doing something”:
– Been called a tease: Ha! No. Though I did make girls really chase after me. I didn't "play" hard to get. I was. Didn't mean to. I just didn't go out with everyone I had an interest in. If they weren't perfect (for me) I wouldn't give them the time of day relationship wise. I angered a few girls who didn't deal well with rejection. Especially since they didn't think I was anything special. Oxymorons.
– Gotten beaten up: Yes. Not by those girls though. One time an ex-boyfriend sent 6 of his "homies" to try who considered me responsible for his breakup. Nothing happened and I broke through the crowd of shorties.
– Shoplifted: Once as a teenage idiot and I paid for it dearly. I learned my lesson.
– Changed who you were to fit in: Everywhere I go. Not for the purpose of "fitting in" but to get along with people. I think we all do that to a degree. You don't talk about sex with your priest but you do it freely with your spouse. Unless they are one in the same and you are going to hell. ;)
– Age you hope to be married: Already married and I believe we did it at the right age for us.
– Numbers and Names of Children: Zero - Thats the name not the number. (He's a dog.)
– Describe your Dream Wedding: The girl would be happy. I had it.
– How do you want to die: Want? I would prefer to die quickly, painlessly and in my sleep at the same time my wife passes away exactly the same way. I don't want her to suffer my loss and I don't want to suffer hers.
– Where you want to go to college: Not again. Never again. I hate paying people to teach you how to earn half of what you owe back.
– What do you want to be when you grow up: Rich, retired and likable.
– What country would you most like to visit: Italy. My wife likes it. Her mother loved it and I want to take her there.
– Number of drugs taken illegally: 1. Alcohol. You're kidding yourself if you don't call it a drug.
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 3. Wife, Brother, Father.
– Number of CDs that I own: Way too many. I couldn't count that high in the time it would take to write this blog.
– Number of piercings: None. Don't think I will ever do this. Why? Human ornaments are a feminine thing I think.
– Number of tattoos: None. I like some of the artwork but I'd rather see it on canvas than on hairy, patchy, stretchy human skin.
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 3 or 4.
– Number of scars on my body: I can think of only 4 tiny ones.
– Number of things in my past that I regret: About as many CD's as I own. My life is full of them. Sure we wouldn't be here having this conversation but if the world were perfect I would make SOOO many changes to mistakes I made.
If you are still here and wish to play along, click on Read More to get the blank pre-formatted one you can copy and post on your own blog. Don't forget to post a link so we can go read and get to know you.
– Birth date:
– Current Location:
– Eye Color:
– Hair Color:
– Righty or Lefty:
– Zodiac Sign:
– Your heritage:
– The shoes you wore today:
– Your weakness:
– Your fears:
– Your perfect pizza:
– Goal you’d like to achieve:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM:
– Your first waking thoughts:
– Your best physical feature:
– Your most missed memory:
– Pepsi or Coke:
– McDonald’s or Burger King:
– Single or group dates:
– Adidas or Nike:
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
– Chocolate or vanilla:
– Cappuccino or coffee:
– Take a shower everyday:
– Do you think you’ve been in love:
– Want to go to college:
– Liked high school:
– Want to get married:
– Believe in yourself:
– Get motion sickness:
– Think you’re attractive:
– Think you’re a health freak:
– Get along with your parent(s):
– Like thunderstorms:
– Play an instrument:
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol:
– Done a drug:
– Made Out:
– Gone on a date:
– Gone to the mall?:
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?:
– Eaten sushi:
– Been on stage:
– Been dumped:
– Gone skating:
– Made homemade cookies:
– Gone skinny dipping:
– Dyed your hair:
– Stolen Anything:
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing:
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated:
– Been caught “doing something”:
– Been called a tease:
– Gotten beaten up:
– Changed who you were to fit in:
– Age you hope to be married:
– Numbers and Names of Children:
– Describe your Dream Wedding:
– How do you want to die:
– Where you want to go to college:
– What do you want to be when you grow up:
– What country would you most like to visit:
– Number of drugs taken illegally:
– Number of people I could trust with my life:
– Number of CDs that I own:
– Number of piercings:
– Number of tattoos:
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?:
– Number of scars on my body:
– Number of things in my past that I regret: