Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meme: 9 Layers



9 Layers - A Gigantic Meme I copied from Leah Friesen.

A meme to peel away the layers of you.

LAYER ONE:
– Name: HektikLyfe. Yep. That's all you're getting.
– Birth date: Summertime.
– Birthplace: Hollywood. Seriously.
– Current Location: Somewhere in San Bernardino County.
– Eye Color: Brown.
– Hair Color: Brown.
– Height: 5'9"
– Righty or Lefty: Right-handed.
– Zodiac Sign: Meh.

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Define "heritage." My blood comes from all over.
– The shoes you wore today: K-Swiss.
– Your weakness: Games and electronics.
– Your fears: Injured or endangered family. Poverty. Failure.
– Your perfect pizza: Thick bread crust, no oil. Ham.
– Goal you’d like to achieve: Like not likely. Duh. Rich. I would like to live my life not work it.

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on messengers: LOL. People so rarely actually LOL.
– Your first waking thoughts: I wonder if I could sleep 5 more minutes.
– Your best physical feature: I have a terrible EGO. I guess my eyelashes. I don't like them but girls seem to compliment/hate them more often than anything else.
– Your most missed memory: I don't understand this question. If I miss the memory than it is gone. If the memory is gone how could I remember to miss it? Hmmm, I guess I wish I could remember what it felt like to not have worries as a kid.

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Coke. I miss it. I gave up on all caffeinated drinks. Pepsi was too sweet.
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King hands down. McDonald's made me sick. Not thanks McFreezerburn burger.
– Single or group dates: Tough choice. I like practicing my social skills but I also LOVE spending time with my wife just laughing at the world. I like them both but prefer the time alone with my wife.
– Adidas or Nike: Neither. They are both over-priced. $80 for shoes, please! I'll stick to budget "last-years model" Lugz and K-Swiss.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. No Tea for me.
– Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla for ice cream, chocolate for candy.
– Cappuccino or coffee: Neither. No caffeine for me.

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: Never.
– Cuss: Every day.
– Sing: Only when I'm very, VERY alone and usually very overacted to the radio in a mockery of today's anorexic "artists."
– Take a shower everyday: Who doesn't? Please stay far away from me. Sometimes twice. (OCD)
– Do you think you’ve been in love: Now that I've been married, I know that I hadn't truly been in love before.
– Want to go to college: Not again. No thanks. I'll keep my money.
– Liked high school: Hated every moment of it.
– Want to get married: Only to my wife again.
– Believe in yourself: Not much.
– Get motion sickness: Only when I'm not driving.
– Think you’re attractive: Not at all.
– Think you’re a health freak: Not a freak but I am aware when I start to develop a ponch. No more In-N-Out!
– Get along with your parent(s): Mostly.
– Like thunderstorms: Not since we bought a home. Now I worry. Water erodes.
– Play an instrument: Not a real one. I can play the crap out of my Rock Band drums and pluck and my old acoustic guitar. (RIP)

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: Haven't taken NyQuil this month so no.
– Smoked: Again, never.
– Done a drug: Only aspirin.
– Made Out: None of your business.
– Gone on a date: Of course.
– Gone to the mall?: Yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: WTF? Who does this? Dang. Fat.
– Eaten sushi: Nope.
– Been on stage: Yes.
– Been dumped: I hope not.
– Gone skating: Not in the past month. Been a couple of years since we've been ice skating.
– Made homemade cookies: I don't think I've ever done this.
– Gone skinny dipping: Only in the tub.
– Dyed your hair: I don't plan on it.
– Stolen Anything: Hmmm, do tiny salt packets from restaurants count?

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Only jokingly. We didn't actually do the removal of clothing. It was strip Monopoly and no one removed anything. We just called it that.
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: I wouldn't say trashed but I believe I was 15 when I realized that perhaps I was too young to be drunk. That's when I quit alcohol forever.
– Been caught “doing something”:
– Been called a tease: Ha! No. Though I did make girls really chase after me. I didn't "play" hard to get. I was. Didn't mean to. I just didn't go out with everyone I had an interest in. If they weren't perfect (for me) I wouldn't give them the time of day relationship wise. I angered a few girls who didn't deal well with rejection. Especially since they didn't think I was anything special. Oxymorons.
– Gotten beaten up: Yes. Not by those girls though. One time an ex-boyfriend sent 6 of his "homies" to try who considered me responsible for his breakup. Nothing happened and I broke through the crowd of shorties.
– Shoplifted: Once as a teenage idiot and I paid for it dearly. I learned my lesson.
– Changed who you were to fit in: Everywhere I go. Not for the purpose of "fitting in" but to get along with people. I think we all do that to a degree. You don't talk about sex with your priest but you do it freely with your spouse. Unless they are one in the same and you are going to hell. ;)

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: Already married and I believe we did it at the right age for us.
– Numbers and Names of Children: Zero - Thats the name not the number. (He's a dog.)
– Describe your Dream Wedding: The girl would be happy. I had it.
– How do you want to die: Want? I would prefer to die quickly, painlessly and in my sleep at the same time my wife passes away exactly the same way. I don't want her to suffer my loss and I don't want to suffer hers.
– Where you want to go to college: Not again. Never again. I hate paying people to teach you how to earn half of what you owe back.
– What do you want to be when you grow up: Rich, retired and likable.
– What country would you most like to visit: Italy. My wife likes it. Her mother loved it and I want to take her there.

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: 1. Alcohol. You're kidding yourself if you don't call it a drug.
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 3. Wife, Brother, Father.
– Number of CDs that I own: Way too many. I couldn't count that high in the time it would take to write this blog.
– Number of piercings: None. Don't think I will ever do this. Why? Human ornaments are a feminine thing I think.
– Number of tattoos: None. I like some of the artwork but I'd rather see it on canvas than on hairy, patchy, stretchy human skin.
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 3 or 4.
– Number of scars on my body: I can think of only 4 tiny ones.
– Number of things in my past that I regret: About as many CD's as I own. My life is full of them. Sure we wouldn't be here having this conversation but if the world were perfect I would make SOOO many changes to mistakes I made.

If you are still here and wish to play along, click on Read More to get the blank pre-formatted one you can copy and post on your own blog. Don't forget to post a link so we can go read and get to know you.



LAYER ONE:
– Name:
– Birth date:
– Birthplace:
– Current Location:
– Eye Color:
– Hair Color:
– Height:
– Righty or Lefty:
– Zodiac Sign:

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage:
– The shoes you wore today:
– Your weakness:
– Your fears:
– Your perfect pizza:
– Goal you’d like to achieve:

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM:
– Your first waking thoughts:
– Your best physical feature:
– Your most missed memory:

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke:
– McDonald’s or Burger King:
– Single or group dates:
– Adidas or Nike:
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
– Chocolate or vanilla:
– Cappuccino or coffee:

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke:
– Cuss:
– Sing:
– Take a shower everyday:
– Do you think you’ve been in love:
– Want to go to college:
– Liked high school:
– Want to get married:
– Believe in yourself:
– Get motion sickness:
– Think you’re attractive:
– Think you’re a health freak:
– Get along with your parent(s):
– Like thunderstorms:
– Play an instrument:

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol:
– Smoked:
– Done a drug:
– Made Out:
– Gone on a date:
– Gone to the mall?:
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?:
– Eaten sushi:
– Been on stage:
– Been dumped:
– Gone skating:
– Made homemade cookies:
– Gone skinny dipping:
– Dyed your hair:
– Stolen Anything:

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing:
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated:
– Been caught “doing something”:
– Been called a tease:
– Gotten beaten up:
– Shoplifted:
– Changed who you were to fit in:

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married:
– Numbers and Names of Children:
– Describe your Dream Wedding:
– How do you want to die:
– Where you want to go to college:
– What do you want to be when you grow up:
– What country would you most like to visit:

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally:
– Number of people I could trust with my life:
– Number of CDs that I own:
– Number of piercings:
– Number of tattoos:
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?:
– Number of scars on my body:
– Number of things in my past that I regret:

18 comments:

Iris said...

Private blogger:

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Mrs HW
– Birth date: June
– Birthplace: Los Angeles
– Current Location: Office
– Eye Color: Brown
– Hair Color: Dk Brown
– Height: 5'6"
– Righty or Lefty: Right
– Zodiac Sign: Gemini

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Hispanic
– The shoes you wore today: Flip flops
– Your weakness: Buying things for the house
– Your fears: Dying young
– Your perfect pizza: Yes please
– Goal you’d like to achieve: To be a good wife and mother

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: LMAO
– Your first waking thoughts: What day is it?
– Your best physical feature: Hair
– Your most missed memory: Pasadena times with my cousins in their house

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Coke with lots of ice!
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King :)
– Single or group dates: Single
– Adidas or Nike: Doesn't matter. I don't wear either
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton :) Cold
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: Never
– Cuss: Sometimes
– Sing: Every day
– Take a shower everyday: yes
– Do you think you’ve been in love: I am in love
– Want to go to college: Not right now
– Liked high school: By most
– Want to get married: I am married
– Believe in yourself: Yes
– Get motion sickness: Yes
– Think you’re attractive: Sometimes.
– Think you’re a health freak: Not a health freak but I do care about my health enough to take certain steps every day to ensure I keep it up
– Get along with your parent(s): I respect my living father
– Like thunderstorms: Yes
– Play an instrument: I can play the piano, but can't read notes

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: No
– Smoked: No
– Done a drug: No
– Made Out: *giggling*
– Gone on a date: Yes
– Gone to the mall?: Yes
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: :S yikes! No
– Eaten sushi: Mmmm no
– Been on stage: Nope
– Been dumped: No
– Gone skating: No
– Made homemade cookies: I think I did about 2 months ago...so no
– Gone skinny dipping: No
– Dyed your hair: No
– Stolen Anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Only ONE time and never again *barf*
– Been caught “doing something”: Nope
– Been called a tease: Duh! Im a girl.
– Gotten beaten up: No
– Shoplifted: :( Yeah when I was a teen
– Changed who you were to fit in:
I don't like doing that

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married:
Done that
– Numbers and Names of Children:
None
– Describe your Dream Wedding:
Small and not $25,000 or more
– How do you want to die: I don't want to
– Where you want to go to college:
I don't
– What do you want to be when you
grow up: A funny old woman who speaks too loudly, but still bakes delicious cookies for every one.
– What country would you most like to visit:
Europe

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 1 hubby
– Number of CDs that I own: 10?
– Number of piercings: 4
– Number of tattoos: 0
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 0
– Number of scars on my body:Not sure
– Number of things in my past that I regret: I would have to say about 4 that I can think of at this time, without putting too much time into thinking about it.

Bunny said...

Oooooh ... I wanna know your zodiac sign! LOL This is a great meme; I'm going to do one too!

Simply Andréa said...

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Andrea.Sombody
– Birth date: October 3
– Birthplace: Miami
– Current Location: College Library
– Eye Color: Brown
– Hair Color: Black
– Height: 5'2" ish
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac Sign: Libra

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: African American
– The shoes you wore today: Pumas
– Your weakness: shopping
– Your fears: not being happy
– Your perfect pizza: cheese please
– Goal you’d like to achieve: being satisfied with life

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: hehe
– Your first waking thoughts: bathroom...
– Your best physical feature: booty (hehe)
– Your most missed memory: Being with my entire family and have a crab slop

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds... I know I'm going to get fat.
– Single or group dates: single
– Adidas or Nike: neither
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
– Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilaa
– Cappuccino or coffee: ewwww.

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: no
– Cuss: try not to
– Sing: definitly
– Take a shower everyday: of course
– Do you think you’ve been in love: yes
– Want to go to college: already there
– Liked high school: yes
– Want to get married: definitly
– Believe in yourself: sometimes
– Get motion sickness: on boats
– Think you’re attractive: sometimes
– Think you’re a health freak: not really
– Get along with your parent(s): mostly
– Like thunderstorms: i like sleeping during them
– Play an instrument: piano and voice

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: nope
– Smoked: nope
– Done a drug: never
– Made Out: yes
– Gone on a date: yes
– Gone to the mall?: I work in the mall. I'm there all the time.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: ewww... Chocolate
– Eaten sushi: yes and i didn't care for it too much
– Been on stage: the stage loves me
– Been dumped: thankfully no
– Gone skating: i want to
– Made homemade cookies: can't cook.
– Gone skinny dipping: no
– Dyed your hair: maybe later
– Stolen Anything: no

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: haha no
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: never
– Been caught “doing something”: hmmm...
– Been called a tease: mayber
– Gotten beaten up: nope
– Shoplifted: accidentally... but I returned it.
– Changed who you were to fit in: naw

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: 24
– Numbers and Names of Children: someday...
– Describe your Dream Wedding: I just want nice wedding dress and a limo.
– How do you want to die: I don't like to think about it.
– Where you want to go to college: I actually want to switch to Georgia State Universtiy.
– What do you want to be when you grow up: Librarian
– What country would you most like to visit: England!!!

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: none
– Number of people I could trust with my life: my family
– Number of CDs that I own: i have a ipod... get with the picture lol.
– Number of piercings: ears and belly button
– Number of tattoos: soon
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: none that I know of
– Number of scars on my body: lots... I'm clumbsy
– Number of things in my past that I regret: several

Bunny said...

Wow, I finally did it! It took forever, but it was so fun. LOL

Dawn Marie said...

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Dawn
– Birth date:2/12/1958
– Birthplace:Racine
– Current Location:somewhere in wisconsin, where I dont want to be
– Eye Color:Brown
– Hair Color:Brown
– Height:5"6
– Righty or Lefty:Left
– Zodiac Sign:Aquarius

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage:mutt
– The shoes you wore today:very comfy snuggly warm clogs
– Your weakness:M'Ms
– Your fears:my children not thinking i was a good mom
– Your perfect pizza:mushroom and cheese
– Goal you’d like to achieve:end my working years doing a job that gives me peace

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM:
– Your first waking thoughts: i want to snuggle back in
– Your best physical feature:hell if i know
– Your most missed memory:all my dogs

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke:either
– McDonald’s or Burger King:burger king
– Single or group dates:either is ok
– Adidas or Nike:neither
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton,i lOVE tea
– Chocolate or vanilla:depends
– Cappuccino or coffee:neither

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke:nope
– Cuss:way to much for a so called christian lady
– Sing:heck yeah
– Take a shower everyday:of course, sometimes 2 or 3
– Do you think you’ve been in love:yep
– Want to go to college:nope,
– Liked high school:parts
– Want to get married:have been 30+ years
– Believe in yourself:pretty much
– Get motion sickness:oh yeah elevators are rough
– Think you’re attractive:yes
– Think you’re a health freak:learning to be
– Get along with your parent(s):NOPE
– Like thunderstorms:at times
– Play an instrument:used to, the flute

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol:most surely
– Smoked:nope
– Done a drug:nope
– Made Out:yep
– Gone on a date:yep,
– Gone to the mall?:yep
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?:heck no
– Eaten sushi:NO
– Been on stage:NO
– Been dumped:NO
– Gone skating:not intentionally
– Made homemade cookies:sure have
– Gone skinny dipping:nope
– Dyed your hair:nope
– Stolen Anything:gosh no

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing:yes, hubby made me
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated:surely have
– Been caught “doing something”:no
– Been called a tease:no
– Gotten beaten up:only by my dog
– Shoplifted:lips are sealed
– Changed who you were to fit in:
no
LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married:did that
– Numbers and Names of Children:5 i forgot their names-to dern many
– Describe your Dream Wedding:on a warm beach, half dressed with soft jazz music and some great drinks
– How do you want to die:I dont
– Where you want to go to college:dont
– What do you want to be when you grow up:already grown and at peace
– What country would you most like to visit:none-dont like flying

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally:hmm maybe 3 or 4
– Number of people I could trust with my life:hubby and kids
– Number of CDs that I own:maybe 25
– Number of piercings:2
– Number of tattoos:2
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?:it better not have
– Number of scars on my body:to many from all my ankle biters
– Number of things in my past that I regret: not to many, learned from all my mistakes, but overall, yes I would undo a couple

Leah Friesen said...

I liked your tattoo comment, I actually did LOL!

Anonymous said...

stoopid fool idea, check out my meme, see what you made me do!

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

Douglas said...

Collected queries to fill in. I suppose that means I will do this. We are, after all, herd animals.

boomer-musings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i gave up caffeine years ago, best decision i ever made, or was asked to make, but i still love my tea, only it's decaf now.

Anonymous said...

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Vivienne
– Birth date: in Spring
– Birthplace: Germany
– Current Location: London
– Eye Color: brown
– Hair Color: odd brownish, dyed it and it came out a wrong colour!
– Height: 1,70m
– Righty or Lefty: righty
– Zodiac Sign: Aries

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: half spanish half german
– The shoes you wore today: brown boots
– Your weakness: buying creams and beauty products
– Your fears: dying alone
– Your perfect pizza: spicy pepperoni!
– Goal you’d like to achieve: work in America for a year.

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: oh - my - god
– Your first waking thoughts: snooze...
– Your best physical feature: my hands
– Your most missed memory: a holiday in Cuba

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: neither
– McDonald’s or Burger King: burger king
– Single or group dates: i'm not even sure waht a group date is!
– Adidas or Nike: both i guess.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: neitehr, too sweet
– Chocolate or vanilla: dark chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: not really
– Cuss: occassionally
– Sing: only when I'm sure I'm alone
– Take a shower everyday: twice
– Do you think you’ve been in love: i am in love
– Want to go to college: nope
– Liked high school: hated it.
– Want to get married: one day
– Believe in yourself: sometimes
– Get motion sickness: always
– Think you’re attractive: I'm ok
– Think you’re a health freak: can be.
– Get along with your parent(s): soso, more my dad.
– Like thunderstorms: only when I'm inside!
– Play an instrument: used to play the piano when I was a kid.

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: yep
– Smoked: yep
– Done a drug: yep
– Made Out: yes
– Gone on a date: hmm, no
– Gone to the mall?: no
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: errr no. but i'm sure i could!
– Eaten sushi: yes
– Been on stage: god no
– Been dumped: no
– Gone skating: no
– Made homemade cookies: no
– Gone skinny dipping: no
– Dyed your hair: yes, twice and both the wrong colour!
– Stolen Anything: no

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: not taht I remember.
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yep
– Been caught “doing something”: i hope not!
– Been called a tease: yes
– Gotten beaten up: no
– Shoplifted: no
– Changed who you were to fit in: never. i'm too weird to fit in.

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: i thought i'd be married by now.
– Numbers and Names of Children: none yet.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: at a beach maybe?
– How do you want to die: in my sleep during a really nice dream.
– Where you want to go to college: i don't want to.
– What do you want to be when you grow up: still working on that.
– What country would you most like to visit: Colombia and Australia

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: a few
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 1 or 2
– Number of CDs that I own: too many!
– Number of piercings: 8
– Number of tattoos: 6
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: maybe once?
– Number of scars on my body: none (fingers crossed)
– Number of things in my past that I regret: a few but I try not to think of them too often.

The Diva on a Diet said...

I don't think I'm brave enough to do this one on my blog - but I enjoyed reading your answers and those here in the comments.

I'll go for half ...

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Diva (at least online)
– Birth date: July 14th
– Birthplace: New Haven, CT
– Current Location: New York City
– Eye Color: Brown
– Hair Color: Blackish Brown
– Height: 5"1
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac Sign: Cancer

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: 1/2 Irish, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Hungarian
– The shoes you wore today: black suede sneakers
– Your weakness: Chocolate and buying coats
– Your fears: Death
– Your perfect pizza: New Haven pizza, preferably from Modern Apizza
– Goal you’d like to achieve: I'd like to write a cookbook.

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: LOL
– Your first waking thoughts: I don't want to get out of bed.
– Your best physical feature: my hair
– Your most missed memory: I don't get this question!

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Neither, I don't drink soda.
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither. Ever! Ick.
– Single or group dates: Both
– Adidas or Nike: Neither
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither, I like real, unsweetened iced tea.
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate, always!
– Cappuccino or coffee: Neither, I'm a tea girl.

That's all you're gonna get out of me! ;)

HektikLyfe said...

Wow! I never expected such an incredible number of responses for this one. Its so long! I figured my little Phocus Meme would have greater success because it is short and simple. Surprising results!

>Iris: Favorite answer: Perfect Pizza - Yes Please. XD Never in the newspaper but your image was on Nightline so that trumps any local paper in my opinion.

>Andrea: We were in Miami earlier this year, we were lucky enough to experience great weather. Favorite answer: Physical feature - (hehe)

>Docteur: Yeah I think these little surveys satisfy everyone's need to get the question right. Too many difficult questions in school so this pleases that injured child in all of us.

>Dawnie: My wife and I contemplated a Maui wedding but it left so much to the weather, we defaulted to a more traditional semi-indoor wedding. If we could even use the word "traditional" for what we had. :) Favorite answer: Gone skating - Not intentionally. How does this happen??? It reminded my wife and I of Seinfeld's take on street luge.

>Leah: I don't know, its always felt like branding to me, though I see why some people would like them. Especially those tribal tats.

>Argentum: Thanks for playing! I'll stop by to check it out in a minute. Favorite answer: Liked High School - loathed it, good place to eat lunch.

>Douglas: Hello, welcome to the Silent Podium! Look forward to your responses.

>Better Safe: I didn't realize until I tried to quit that a lot of the headaches I suffered from were from the amount of caffeine I was consuming. Not so much the consumption but the withdrawal when I wouldn't drink it for a few days.

>Vivienne: Welcome to the Silent Podium! Favorite answer: Like thunderstorms: only when I'm inside!

>Diva: Well, thanks for trying. I know it was a long one. If I do another I will be sure to make it MUCH shorter.

The Diva on a Diet said...

Oh, it wasn't because the questions were too long ... its more that I'm too private. Nevertheless, I will continue ...

LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: Used to.
– Cuss: Only all the time.
– Sing: Along with the radio.
– Take a shower everyday: Yep.
– Do you think you’ve been in love: I know I have/am.
– Want to go to college: Been there and graduated.
– Liked high school: Loved it.
– Want to get married: I am married.
– Believe in yourself: Abundantly.
– Get motion sickness: Rarely.
– Think you’re attractive: Absolutely.
– Think you’re a health freak: Kind of ... or I'm trying to be.
– Get along with your parent(s): Spectacularly.
– Like thunderstorms: Love 'em.
– Play an instrument: No, but I wish I could.

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: Of course.
– Smoked: Nope.
– Done a drug:Nope.
– Made Out: Yep.
– Gone on a date: Yes.
– Gone to the mall?: No, I live in NYC, no malls here.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Never in my life!
– Eaten sushi: Ew, no!
– Been on stage: No.
– Been dumped: No.
– Gone skating:No.
– Made homemade cookies: Yes, just this last Sunday. Oatmeal chocolate chip with dried cranberries, to be exact. :)
– Gone skinny dipping: Not in the last 6 months.
– Dyed your hair: Yes, today!
– Stolen Anything: Never.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Of course!
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Of course.
– Been caught “doing something”: Like what?
– Been called a tease: Many times.
– Gotten beaten up: Never.
– Shoplifted: Never.
– Changed who you were to fit in: Again, never. Love me or hate me, I am who I am.

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: I was married at age 28.
– Numbers and Names of Children: No children.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: The one I had.
– How do you want to die: I don't.
– Where you want to go to college: I went to and graduated from Fordham University - Art History/Studio Art major.
– What do you want to be when you grow up: Famous.
– What country would you most like to visit: I would like to re-visit Paris.

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: No comment.
– Number of people I could trust with my life: Frankly, and happily, several.
– Number of CDs that I own: Too many to count.
– Number of piercings: Three.
– Number of tattoos: None ... yet.
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Twice that I can recall.
– Number of scars on my body: Several little ones ... I've had cats all my life and don't de-claw them.
– Number of things in my past that I regret: Two.

HektikLyfe said...

>Diva: Very cool, thanks for that. Glad to see you came around. Whenever you see questions you don't like, don't feel obligated to answer, just skip them or answer very vaguely like I did. :) Or simply don't participate. The last thing I want people to feel is obligated.

Douglas said...

We obligate ourselves.

Done.

http://boomer-musings.blogspot.com

HektikLyfe said...

>Douglas: Just read it. Thanks for playing. Favorite answer: Your weakness - sounds like a title "Here is the paper, Your Weakness."

Everyday Housewife said...

There, I have gone and done it. Later than everybody, but still to quote an over-quoted cliche : better late than never.

My meme can be found at :http://housewifenotes.blogspot.com/

HektikLyfe said...

>Everyday Housewife: Thanks for playing along! Favorite answer: Think you’re attractive - at least I wont scare anybody away.

Oh and I clicked on a few ads on your page because that's what I do for my readers. :)