You know the drill. No need to play if you've already played before or if you don't feel like it. Since I very recently tagged so many of you I will refrain from tagging anyone specifically. Anyone who wants to play, is more than welcome. Now, on to the meme!
eizzy.k is responsible for this bout.
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. List 7 random/wierd facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 folks (IF POSSIBLE) and leave their links on your page.
4. Most importantly, let them know they been tagged and leave them a link to your tag post!
7 MORE random facts about myself:
- I play video games and occasionally lose intentionally so everyone can have fun. Winning doesn't mean much to me, its the social aspect that I enjoy.
- I have a bad habit. I bite my nails. Not to the point where they are bad but where they are short. I trim them I guess. Gross I know.
- I don't bite the pinkies. Why? OCD. Let me explain. I am aware of my bad habit and when I was in elementary school, I decided stopping the biting was a monumental task so I figured I would start with one finger. That's as far as I got. Now NOT biting them specifically is part of my "process." Weirdo.
- As much of a pessimist as the people who know me know that I am, there is a tiny little optimist inside me. He is too often disappointed though.
- Unlike eizzy, I think the 90's were terrible. They were an awkward time with terrible music, clothes and hairstyles. Polka-dots? There were the occasional diamonds but it was mostly rough.
- I don't believe the "end of the world" will come any time soon. Our presence in it? Who knows, but the Earth will be fine.
- I hate it when people talk at movies but lately have become accustomed to talking myself. I don't do it at the theater. My wife would find my comments entertaining so I just became accustomed to doing it.
OK. So its all up to you guys if you feel like participating. No obligation. :)