As a person that loves to bend the rules but rarely break them, I will do so yet again. According to this award system we are supposed to choose 5 other people to give the award to. I have many readers who don't have 5 followers so with that in mind I propose this minor change.
I will select 1. Not out of laziness. I could easily pick 5 really good blogs out of the followers here but I thought it would make it easier and that much more significant for the selected award winner to receive this honor and pay it forward.
Here are the original rules.
Now the tough part. Choosing my singular winner. Keep in mind that I will no judge based strictly on content but formatting and accessibility. So those of you with fantastic blogs but who for reason or another keep them private, you will not be selected. Not because I don't think you deserve it though. :)
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. (http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html)
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
After much debating with myself, I have decided to award this Superior Scribbler Award to Leah Friessen for her Fraternal Mom blog. I really like the way she keeps the blog need and tidy. It is clean, well formatted and to the point. The way she writes makes you feel like you are having a conversation with a friend. Leah, you can choose whether you want to abide by the 5 selection rule or stick with my 1. I just thought it would carry more weight with a single choice.