I've been tagged by Argentum Vulgaris from his Tomus Arcanum blog.
The tag rules are as follows:
- Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
- This gets harder every time I get tagged. How much information haven't I shared already. I am afraid of heights, yet for some inexplicable reason feel perfectly safe in a roller coaster.
- I need absolute silence when I am working or studying. I'm definitely not one of those "I need music to learn" type of guys.
- I would kill to protect my family.
- I don't "believe" in magic but I don't discount the fact that we don't completely understand the way the world works. When it is proven, I will believe it.
- As a kid I would wish I had super powers. I didn't really like comic books but I liked, like I imagine most other kids with at desire to be special, the idea of being incredible. At first it was flight, then it dwindled to something else, anything else, just something.
- Secretly, deep inside my child-like psyche, I still wish I could fly.
- I believe there is intelligent life out in the universe but I don't think we will ever contact them or be contacted. We will destroy ourselves long before that day comes.
- I am severely, severely addicted to video games. I just keep myself from playing them much. It really shows when I sit down to play them, I can't seem to tear myself away without help.
- The Diva from Beach Eats.
- The Brain Twinkey from The Brain Twinkey Zone.
- Andrea Sombody from Simply Andréa.
- Jessica from Take This To Heart.
- Ashley from Overcoming Schizophrenia.
Oh and no tag backs!