Monday, December 1, 2008

Deals: 12-1-08

Cyber-Monday!

Another great group of deals from Amazon. ALL WITH FREE SHIPPING!

If I wasn't saving up money, I would be broke.

Rock Band 2 is $43.95

Newegg also has some great deals.

XBox 360 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Game of the Year Edition $40 free shipping.
Turtle Beach Ear Force X4 Wireless Headphones for those nighttime gamers that don't want to wake up the kids. $140 with free shipping.

Here's one I would LOVE if I were a rich college student in a small dorm.

Sony Bravia Micro Home Theater System. $400 with free shipping. Considering this is from Sony, its a steal. That subwoofer alone...




Oh and I just found this one on the Best Buy website! Get it while you still can! A 1,000 Watt Sony 5-Disc XM Ready, Progressive-Scan Home Theater System.

$150. You read that right. $150!!! If you are low on funds...this is the one to get.

No comments: