Friday, April 10, 2009

Straight from the 'Nets



Updated: Instead of posting a new blog each day for these little blurbs I will just add to them and update the time. Easier to find and go back to for future laughs.

4-10-09

Raptor-Bandit T-Shirt. I really can't say much about this. Just LOOK at it... XD





There are a bunch more on the site. I am in no way affiliated with them I just thought this design was pretty funny.



4-7-09

I found this Afro Monkey today. Or is it a Jheri curl monkey? Either way I thought it was hilarious. Doesn't he kind of look like Mickey Mouse?



He is a heat sensitive loufa that changes color with the water temperature! $2.63 from DealExtreme.


4-3-09

Browsing the net during my 15 minute lunch today I found this stuff and it brought a smile to an otherwise stressful day.

For Star Wars fans...

THE TAUNTAUN Sleeping Bag! - This product is wrong on so many levels and that's exactly why I like it. It was originally intended as an April Fool's joke on ThinkGeek but do to overwhelming response they are trying to mass produce it.



Squeez Bacon - I'm actually surprised this product doesn't already exist.


Buzzword Shocker - Hate those people that use buzzwords?



Pillow Keyboard - I found this one on Gizmodo. I'm pretty sure this product actually works.


...and finally for those of you geeks out there. This lens implant has finished clinical trials and is now pending FDA approval.


6 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Great post. I love all the obscure things you can find on the 'net. The squeeze bacon is my fave.

Unknown said...

Squeez bacon. Mmmmm. My favorite. Anything overprocessed and fake is just plain yummy. :)

That keyboard pillow sure looks comfy.

Good stuff...

Douglas said...

I am wholeheartedly in favor of the lens implant. I am also waiting for the cellphone implant so we don't have to carry around those annoying cellphones or have things hanging out of our ears anymore. Not that I'd get one, mind you. I dropped my monthly cellphone in exchange for a "pay as you go" type. I only use it on vacation trips so it made more sense.

Iris said...

These are funny!

jewlover2 said...

I'm freaking LOVING the Tonton sleeping bag...brilliant brilliant brilliant. Buy one I will...


hahah (my word verfication 'captcha' below is 'phort'...right up my alley) :)

HektikLyfe said...

>Sarah: I'd be afraid to taste that though...maybe turkey bacon???

>Marcy: Swap meet products become niche on the internet don't they?

>Douglas: Think about the drunk dialing that would happen then though! ...and changing providers would require an operation!

>Iris: Thanks. I am very selective in my bottom quality product placement!

>Jewlover2: Would that be a phone that rings like a fart or the sound a really compressed gas expulsion makes in a comfy sleeping bag?