Monday, April 13, 2009

Blurbs - Ultimate Fail

I met a guy with the following last name today.

Feil.

So I read that and thought, "Wow, what a challenge!" My name is difficult enough but to be tagged your entire life with failure as a qualifier must suck tremendous giraffe dangler. Then I thought about it some more and decided, cockily, that this man does not accept his name for what it is.

In no way could he possibly face up to this challenge laid before him.

I figured I would test my assumption and, yep! When I called his voice mail he said his name was "Fi-El" Come on! What are you from Krypton? I mean "feel" may pass but "Fi-El?!?"

We are all victims of our parents and heritage, you can't run away from it. You have to confront your Dark Side young Jedi and admit that you are one in the same. Stop shoveling that Pi-El of crap facade of a name and accept your feilure, move on.

In his cowering path of ignorance he has, ultimately failed miserably.

I now anxiously await the opportunity to direct his attention to the "Ci-Eling" for something completely random and insignificant, like this blog post.

3 comments:

Iris said...

Ha ha poor guy. I would have called myself fail and would have aimed to be a millionaire XD with that name.

Anonymous said...

My first job in London was at a recruitment agency where one of our candidates was called - Neville Hogg - everytime I as asked to call him I couldn't help myself but burst out laughing.
I'm coming back as a toilet brush in my next life.....

By the way I have nominated you for an award!!

http://viviennes-blog.blogspot.com/2009/04/ive-received-award.html

HektikLyfe said...

>Iris: I think you would have failed to be a failure and ultimately achieved success.

>Vivienne: Neville alone must be tough to live with. Did he pronounce his last name Hugo?

Thank you so much for the award! :)