Monday, October 10, 2011

40 Questions (2-7-07) 40 Reads

(UPDATE:  People were posting MeMe's back in the old days and I decided to add photo's to the answers to make it interesting.)

Current mood:stressed
Stolen from LZBTH.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Pulled over quite a bit,yes.  Been treated like a criminal even though I was requesting their help, yes.  Patted down, yes.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Only to make it more exciting when you sit in the front and it's really windy and you lean forward.  (Space Mountain!)

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
California resident, the only snow around here you sled on your face.  (Lame coke reference.)

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Someone "else" meaning other than who I would regularily sleep with?  No.  I would rather sleep alone.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No.  Not the way most people do.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Only in my head.  I don't think I do a good job of presenting it to the real world.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
No.  I think he killed his ex-wife.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Neither.  I think their both ugly.  People just don't see it because they have "nice personalities."


9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
Never.  I only have one that I can even speak to and I wouldn't consider her a friend.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I know the rules but I can't play well.  Unless of course you mean poke'er.  Then that's another game entirely.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
I'm pretty sure when I was a teenager.  I would blink dreams.  It was a trip.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
Right now I think it's "Carrrrrrne asada."

13. What are you allergic to?
Gold diggin' bitches and loudmouth scrubs.


 

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Dude if I do I've already forgotten.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
The Yankees have cooler hats.  Yes.  It's like that.  I don't follow sports because you can buy players.  If it was local teams and the colleges they came from weren't corrupt maybe.  They're still fun to watch I just won't become a fan of any particular team.  Unless they have a cool hat.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Maybe 6 or 7 times.  It still hurts my ankles every time.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Rarely.  Don't we have large quantities every night?  So we remember a small percentage of those we have but when I do man....

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Hmm.  It's been a long time.


20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Nope.  But if you start playing them I'll probably know the lyrics.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
I can't believe I crashed.

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.  Lust yes.  Infatuation yes.  Love by what I define Love to be, no.

23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Of course!  Tyra Banks.



24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Every single time.  I think it saved our lives this weekend.
25 what cell service do you use?
Tree-mobile.  (You need to stand near a tree to get any freakin' reception.)

26. Do you like Sushi?
Can't stand it.  Yet I love ceviche on a tostada...  (Must be the lemon.)


(minus the avocado)
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Hmmm.  I narrowly avoided it being fatal but didn't narrowly avoid the accident itself.  How appropriate...

28. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas.  It used to be boxers but my wife takes care of me now.
29. Been caught stealing?
Yep.  Turned in by my mother for stealing a delicious caramel from the bin.  (I seriously though they were for tasting since I always saw her do it.)  Later as a juvenile I got caught stealing a cassette titled "The Devil Made Me Do It."  I'm not kidding.  I spent and wasted so much money on music that only had one good song in the entire album (you couldn't preview them in my day) that I felt I deserved it.  I still do.  Fuck music labels.

30. what shoe size do you have?
9.5.

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
Hate as in would actually risk going to jail if I killed, no.  They are not worth it.  But if it could be an accident?  I'd have to think a whole lot about that.

32. Classic Rock or Rap?
Either of those two has some good songs.  But if I can't understand the lyrics or hear a beat it isn't worth my time.  Both are notorious for being undecipherable at times.
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Totoro.

34. Are you a virgin?
Yes.  I was born in August.
35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Yes.  Usually I just exaggeratedly lip sync whatever song is on the radio.  Especially if it's African American 70's intercourse music.  "Make sweet LOOOOVE to ya babay."

36. What food do you find disgusting?
Anything that doesn't look like food.  Food being fruits, vegetables, meats and desserts.

37. Do you sing in the shower?
Under my breath sometimes.  I don't live alone.
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Of course.  In elementary school I once took my imitation Voltron to school to show and became the laughing stock.

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Behind, in front, beside (I'm with stupid--->)  It makes life fun.

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Quite a bit.  We should all do this more often.

Comments:

Wife:Awww, I'm sorry about imitation voltron. This was a cool blog. I like that you chose the pictures to post.

 Bring me Water: 5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No.  Not the way most people do. (What?! ... explain)  (I did later in the of Light blog.)

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
Hate as in would actually risk going to jail if I killed, no.  They are not worth it.  But if it could be an accident?  I'd have to think a whole lot about that. (ahaha! but.. there's always a but....)

Apple Something:
I LOVE that one about you singing in front of a mirror!   
Yeah, adding pictures to blogs takes a lot of time but it makes it so much more attractive and more fun to read.

Jenny Girl: Good stuff.  I love the illustrations - it makes it much more fun!