Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday - Updated

The Silent Podium is a little over a year old now. It's getting a little old in the tooth as some would incorrectly use the long in the tooth adage.

Time for some changes. :) I'm going to clean house a little bit and sweep some dust under the rug. I hope you all like what I have in store.

For now, go have fun with Psykopaint and create some wild images like these.





Update: So what do you all think of the new look? A little more lively then the bland gray from before yeah?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
I dig the new look.

HektikLyfe said...

Thanks! Twice!

Douglas said...

I like the look... but (you knew there'd be a "but") the correct phrase is "long in the tooth" and refers to the apparent lengthening of the teeth due to age. In reality, of course, it is the receding of the gums which causes more of the tooth to be revealed. And the gums shrink as one ages (or has poor oral hygiene). I'm sorry to be so pedantic.

Iris said...

I like it! It's for sure much better than it was before.

Unknown said...

Like the new look. Much more colorful even with the black.

ryan said...

great look. i've always been a fan of black backgrounds with white text. makes reading easier.