Thursday, July 5, 2012

Massive Failure!

Sometimes I can be mean but I swear it's not that I WANT to be.  I've been told I have a strange sense of humor and I can see that.  When I first saw this video I couldn't stop laughing and I didn't know why.

It wasn't because I didn't have any pity for those involved.  It wasn't for any lack of sympathy I felt for the those thousands of people expecting a longer show.  It wasn't because I didn't feel for the city that paid all that money burning up in the sky.  I even felt a little bad for the employees who wired this thing all up.

I can't help but picture the look of confusion on the folks bordering on seizure as if to say, "WTF are we looking at here in this tremendous display of fire?"  Just absolute chaos.  A show that is meant to be enjoyed by people living at ten times the speed of human life.  Sometimes humans can be pretty entertaining in their own special way.  Please enjoy the first 120fps fireworks display provided by the city of San Diego California.