Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Guestbook (Originally Published 6/13/2008 4:00 p.m.)


Damn.  That *Important Update button there?  Once clicked it sends you to this.

"IMPORTANT UPDATE: Slide.com will be shutting down on March 6th 2012. Please click here to start exporting your content prior to this date or it will be lost. Thanks for using Slide.com!"

:(

This Guestbook was the BEST way for me to personify the comments and readers of my blog.  That going away will be a loss.  I'm trying to find a way to download whatever data I had but I don't remember what user account I used with them.  It was over 3 years ago!

This was cool and one of the many reasons it sucks to have content in the cloud.  Clouds dissipate.

Here is what I was able to save.  Thanks to everyone who participated. :)


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Goodbye Guestbook!

11 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

Dude I love how there are people from all over the world here. XD Sometimes I read the location stream and it just blows my mind that I'm having a conversation with people all over the world.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Jane said...

I need to get my sister Samantha over here to read your blogs. I don't know her opinions on most things, she surprises me. But she loves to argue and can go on forever. Her bday is Aug 14th but she was born 3 weeks premature and should've been a Virgo like you. Hey, Happy Birthday by the way!

HektikLyfe said...

>Sarah: Send her over! Everyone is welcome to the Mosh Pit! Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog! Friggin' hilarious! Keep it coming!

HektikLyfe said...

Thanks! Everyone is always welcome here. :)

Anonymous said...

Is your wife a tranny?

HektikLyfe said...

Not even remotely Anonymous, but if you're looking for more of your kind I can direct you to a support group website or a good surgeon.

Nana Net said...

Oh where, oh where has you gone?

Rose said...

Sorry my little "stick pin" appears twice - wish there was a way that I could delete one of them - oh well - I bookmarked your blog some time ago and am just getting to it now - glad I bookmarked it!

HektikLyfe said...

Glad you came back Rose!